LinkedIn for Jomsocial
LinkedIn for Jomsocial is the professional way to integrate your linkedin user or company profile inside your jomsocial based website Main Content Position.
If you are planning to maximize and expand your linked-in connections you can publish this plugin with user override set to NO, this will force the extension to just show your linkedin user or company profile inside all jomsocial user profiles. But, if your intention is to allow all your jomsocial users to display their own linkedin user or company profile inside their own jomsocial user profile, then in the administrator plugin backend, set the plugin to YES.
Once again, we have developed this extension to integrate flawless inside jomsocial templates with fast loading error free code.
LinkedIn for Jomsocial uses TechGasp Chameleon Framework for Jomsocial. It can be used as User Profile Plugin, Activity Stream Plugin and Jomsocial Module. Awesome 3 in 1!!!
Read more about:TechGasp Chameleon Framework
professional linkedin profiles display for jomsocial...
Jomsocial 3.x - 4.x
Chameleon Framework Options
User Profile Plugin
- maximize and expand linkedin connections in your jomsocial user community...
- Allow Frontend User Override: Yes / No (if set to YES, users may display their linkedin user of company profile inside their jomsocial profile... if set to NO, your linkedin user or company profile is displayed inside all jomsocial user profiles)
- Insert your LinkedIn Data: Display your linkedin profile if allow frontend user override is set to NO
- label instruction included for frontend and backend use
Activity Stream Plugin
- Option to Activate User Activity Stream Plugin
- Streams in User Wall and Jomsocial Frontpage Wall
- Activity is fully integrated with Jomsocial
- Administrator can Manage Streams Components -> Jomsocial -> Monitor -> Activities
- Streams automatically upon user setting is LinkedIn User or Company Profile
- Stream contains User Avatar, Date and Time, Like, Comment, Share and the LinkedIn Profile
- Option to Activate Jomsocial Module
- Publish the module in any of Jomsocial template positions. Frontpage, Groups, Events, etc.
- More than 12 jomsocial template positions available
- Module display fits right in with template boxy look
- Module can Automatically Display:
- Administrator Settings
- Last User Stream
- Random User Stream
- Display Title: Override the default plugin name
- Favicon: Override the default plugin image
- Descriptions: Override the default plugin description
- Count: Number of groups to display
- Core Application: Yes / No
- Position: Main Content / Sidebar Top Tabbed / Sidebar Top Stacked / Sidebar Bottom Tabbed / Sidebar Bottom Stacked
- Hide if No Content: Hides application if there's no content to show
- Caching: Use Global / No