Reverbnation for Jomsocial
TechGasp is proud to bring another great network to Jomsocial. Reverbnation is an award winning website and social community for the independent music industry.
This extension is great for any jomsocial powered website that is music related, bands, dj's, producers, etc. Why!? because Reverbnation for Jomsocial allows you to display all the fast loading and juicy reverbnation widgets inside your jomsocial user profiles, html5 player, html5 fan collector, html5 show schedule, tune widget, shop, etc. yes, that's right, even sell your music.
Reverbnation for Jomsocial uses TechGasp Chameleon Framework for Jomsocial. It can be used as User Profile Plugin, Activity Stream Plugin and Jomsocial Module. Awesome 3 in 1!!!
Read more about:TechGasp Chameleon Framework
Independent music venue for jomsocial...
Jomsocial 3.x - 4.x
Chameleon Framework Options
User Profile Plugin
- Fully Mobile Responsive
- Independent music plugin for jomsocial
- Packed with User Override. Each user can setup their own widget.
- Taps to Reverbnation API
- Uses html5 for fast page load times and no conflicts.
- Display's all reverbnation widgets, including your shop.
- Includes Reverbnation Profile Button
- Easy to use, comes with label instructions
Activity Stream Plugin
- Option to Activate User Activity Stream Plugin
- Streams in User Wall and Jomsocial Frontpage Wall
- Activity is fully integrated with Jomsocial
- Administrator can Manage Streams Components -> Jomsocial -> Monitor -> Activities
- Streams automatically upon user setting a Reverbnation Widget on their profile
- Stream contains User Avatar, Date and Time, Like, Comment, Share and the Cool Reverbnation Widget
- Option to Activate Jomsocial Module
- Publish the module in any of Jomsocial template positions. Frontpage, Groups, Events, etc.
- More than 12 jomsocial template positions available
- Module display fits right in with template boxy look
- Module can Automatically Display:
- Administrator Settings
- Last User Stream
- Random User Stream
- Display Title: Override the default plugin name
- Favicon: Override the default plugin image
- Descriptions: Override the default plugin description
- Count: Number of groups to display
- Core Application: Yes / No
- Position: Main Content / Sidebar Top Tabbed / Sidebar Top Stacked / Sidebar Bottom Tabbed / Sidebar Bottom Stacked
- Hide if No Content: Hides application if there's no content to show
- Caching: Use Global / No