Google Ads for Jomsocial
Google Ads for Jomsocial is the best plugin an administrator or webmaster can have.. why?, because it generates a lot of AdSense income for your website.
Google Ads for Jomsocial fills a huge gap in jomsocial native plugins by allowing you to display your google ads inside every user profile. Since is fully integrated in Jomsocial plugin system, you can maximize your revenue by publishing the ads in the template Main Content or in the Sidebar (top or bottom).
Income boost available with Groupon for Jomsocial and Amazon Deals for Jomsocial.
Google Ads for Jomsocial uses TechGasp Chameleon Framework for Jomsocial. It can be used as User Profile Plugin, Activity Stream Plugin and Jomsocial Module. Awesome 3 in 1!!!
Read more about:TechGasp Chameleon Framework
The income maker for any Jomsocial Website.
Jomsocial 3.x - 4.x
Chameleon Framework Options
User Profile Plugin
- Fully Mobile Responsive
- AdSense ready, maximize your online earnings
- Allows ads styling, you can have all fonts, colors, backgrounds, sizes, etc.
- Google AdSense full script code: Copy from AdSense and paste your ad full script code
- Option to Align Ads in available width space. Left, Center or Right
- Encapsulates and cleans google scripts for optimal page load times and perfect Google SEO
- Label instructions included
- Option to Activate Jomsocial Module
- Publish the module in any of Jomsocial template positions. Frontpage, Groups, Events, etc.
- More than 12 jomsocial template positions available
- Module display fits right in with template boxy look
- Module can Automatically Display:
- Your Google Ads on any Jomsocial page
- Display Title: Override the default plugin name
- Favicon: Override the default plugin image
- Descriptions: Override the default plugin description
- Count: Number of groups to display
- Core Application: Yes / No
- Position: Main Content / Sidebar Top Tabbed / Sidebar Top Stacked / Sidebar Bottom Tabbed / Sidebar Bottom Stacked
- Hide if No Content: Hides application if there's no content to show
- Caching: Use Global / No