Amazon Deals for Jomsocial
Automatic income for your jomsocial based website! Sounds like a good plan?! We are proud to announce that we integrated Amazon Deals network into jomsocial.
Having steady revenue from jomsocial websites is now a breeze with Google Ads for Jomsocial, Groupon for Jomsocial and Amazon for Jomsocial.
With Amazon Deals for Jomsocial you can display the hottest deals from amazon inside every user profile. But that's not all, Amazon for Jomsocial uses the native amazon API which allows you to display Gold Box Deals, Deals by Category (discount high, medium, low) and Warehouse Deals with very high discounts. You will be happy to know that you can display several ads sizes based on amazon api to better integrate in your jomsocial template. With the 3 above jomsocial extensions you can generate thousands of dollars per month, "must have" for any joomla webmaster or administrator.
Amazon Deals for Jomsocial uses TechGasp Chameleon Framework for Jomsocial. It can be used as User Profile Plugin, Activity Stream Plugin and Jomsocial Module. Awesome 3 in 1!!!
Read more about:TechGasp Chameleon Framework
automatic income for jomsocial...
Jomsocial 3.x - 4.x
Chameleon Framework Options
User Profile Plugin
- Automatic Jomsocial revenue...
- Uses Amazon API
- API ad sizes
- API deals discounts
- minimal code, fast load times, error free, no conflicts
- Option to Activate Jomsocial Module
- Publish the module in any of Jomsocial template positions. Frontpage, Groups, Events, etc.
- More than 12 jomsocial template positions available
- Module display fits right in with template boxy look
- Module can Automatically Display:
- Your Amazon Deals on any Jomsocial page
- Display Title: Override the default plugin name
- Favicon: Override the default plugin image
- Descriptions: Override the default plugin description
- Count: Number of groups to display
- Core Application: Yes / No
- Position: Main Content / Sidebar Top Tabbed / Sidebar Top Stacked / Sidebar Bottom Tabbed / Sidebar Bottom Stacked
- Hide if No Content: Hides application if there's no content to show
- Caching: Use Global